Join the Club!!
and enjoy your options:SATURDAY MORNING GROUP RIDES
These group rides are free and open to all registered participants of the GFNY URUGUAY. The groups are led by GFNY AMBASSADORS JOHANNA BRACCO, MARCELO LANZ and GUSTAVO AQUINO. Please be aware that you are responsible for bringing all the food/drink/spare tubes/some cash/credit cards etc. that you may need, and of course a mobile phone.PREMIUM GROUP RIDES
The Premium rides will be priced according to their production level: Traffic Control, Medical Assistance, Support Vehicle, Mechanical en route assistance, Hydration and Nutrition. Dates and times will be duly notified by mail to registered participants.GFNY CLUB GENERAL RULES
In order to participate, you must wear a helmet, obey all traffic laws and follow the instructions of the ride leaders. Ride on a maximum 2 rider file, always on the right side of the road.
YOU ARE RIDING AT YOUR OWN RISK AT ALL TIMES.
HOW DO I JOIN?
- Register for GFNY URUGUAY here if you haven’t yet.
- Register for the ride in advance (minimum 48 hs. prior to each ride) HERE
- Download, print and sign the waiver.
- Bring the waiver to your first groupride and hand it to a GFNY URUGUAY representative. You will receive a wristband in return that you have to wear in order to participate. PLEASE SHOW UP 15 MINUTES BEFORE START TIME IN ORDER TO PROCESS THIS.
WHERE AND WHEN WE MEET
Routes will be posted and will be communicated on Newsletters a week prior to every ride. We strongly recommend you subscribe to receive our Newsletters in order to keep updated. If you haven't yet, you can do it here.
HOW FAST WE RIDE
The group rides are social rides, not races. The goal is to do fondo among a considerable group of riders, which turns it a special experience.
There will be two pace groups:
- Group A rides between 18 mph and 22 mph on average.
- Group B rides between 15 mph and 18 mph on average.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org