Top features /
BE A PRO FOR A WEEK - SPRING 2016Originally conceived as training camps for GFNY URUGUAY 2017 riders, these special cycling-tours inevitably evolved into a fuller, richer experience that covers more than just the official course…
Get core-deep into Uruguay’s beautiful, untamed and peaceful countryside and explore the charm and glamour of Punta del Este’s exclusive ocean coastline atmosphere.
- Experienced local cycling guides, with specific knowledge of the courses
- World class/historical heritage Town & Country accommodations
- Gourmet local Wine & Dine experiences, craft beer, expresso coffee
- Scenic courses & 100% natural environments
- Traffic free, back-road circuits
- Serious recovery/ massage spa
- Customizable options (distances, stays, own time, etc.)
- Groups of up to 12 riders
Services / Products provided
- Total ground transportation since your arrival in Punta del Este
- Full logistics & tech support
- Full board / some free nights
- Official GFNY URUGUAY Biemme jersey
- Amenities for family or partners
- Video/photo coverage
COURSES: 2 spectacular options
· PUNTA DEL ESTE & OCEAN COASTLINERoad-bike course with base in Hotel del Lago, Laguna del Sauce.
7 nights, 6 days. Daily long and demanding rides –but with customizable distances with support vehicle-- through the scenic coastline of Punta del Este, La Barra, Manantiales, Punta Ballena, Piriápolis, Cerro San Antonio, Punta Colorada, Cerro Pan de Azúcar and a day ride along the beautiful Cuchilla Grande hills, Maldonado, Uruguay.
· SIERRA & RANGE back-road tour (cycloross/MTB)Regional back-road course that gets deep inland, to the core of the Cuchilla Grande, throughout its bucolic hillsides & ridges, native forests and rocky glens.
7 nights, 6 days. Daily tough rides of unrelenting hilly back-roads –but with customizable distances by way of support vehicle. To make it all worth the while, every day the ride reaches different and unique rural accomodations, Estancias of the country’s historic heritage, in the peaceful charm of the country living, but with all the amenities of top-level touristic lodging.